Friday, September 02, 2005

Odd Timing

Call me nuts, but I find it odd that between 5pm and 6pm today CNN and MSNBC (can't watch em all) both started pointing a finger of blame at the Mayor and City Government of New Orleans and both emphasized that the local government was run by Blacks. Hmmmm...

I'm not here to say that the local power structure in the Big Easy is sparkling, but it just seemed strange to me that white commentators suddenly came up with this proposition at the same time.

I'll be curious if this spreads.

4 comments:

abraham said...

Appliance repair in san diego ca, for washers dryers dishwashers refrigerators stoves ovens and garbage disposals

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi , I was out blog surfing looking for some info on as seen on tv clothes when I ended up on your page. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about as seen on tv clothes at the site above.

Anonymous said...

Unless you are among the luckiest people in the world, or you are totally free of all relationships in the real world, you have to cope with difficult people in the course of your work, difficult people are everywhere.
Link to this site: journal of career planning employment
http://www.careersemployment.info/

Anonymous said...

Well I have a vacation day this week and what better way to spend it surfing through blogs! I actually do this a ton to get ideas for my own blog. It seems that you keep your blog up to date and get some very good posts from users all over the place. If you don�t mind I added you to my favorites and you may want to grab my url and do the same. I am a busy dad but I do try to keep my site up to date with useful information and articles for you to read. Well back to surfing. Have a great day and thanks again from, home owner insurance cost