Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SORRY EVERYONE


NEVER EVER CALL FOR TECH ASSISTANCE

WE ALL KNOW THAT TO BE TRUE, BUT STILL I DID IT TODAY.

I had a small email problem and had to contact a customer service person at ATT. As you might guess, more than three hours later, one disconnect, and after finally getting through to an "advanced" person, the small problem remains unresolved, but the large problem created by the original person I spoke with is resolved and I can use my Internet and email again. I should know better. I will say this the "advanced" support person, Mary, was wonderful and I am now in love with her whoever and wherever she may be.

Anyway as a result only one item gets posted today and it is about the nationwide strike that has shut down Greece. You can read it below.

If life returns to normal, with luck the regular OD will be back in operation tomorrow...if if if...

1 comment:

Frank Partisan said...

I didn't know about what was happening in Greece.

Good luck.